Mother’s Day 2022



Hello - yes I am still around but it has been a year since I’ve posted to my blog. Just finished up a series of Mother’s Day outline cards. These cards look complicated but really are simple to make. Usually I design them with multiple layers of card stock with holes to allow the color to fill the outline with color. These have been simplified with a print and cut layer that allows you to simply select a color pallet on one sheet. Then print and cut one background layer. The card is less bulky.

While a topper is delivered in the product I expect card makers will find the embellishment useful in many combinations for surprising results. Keep your eyes open for the May freebie coming next week. Tell your friend to join my blog. I hope to start being more active and rewarding you with freebies for your continued support.  https://www.craftsuprint.com/judith-henry/list/products.cfm







 

Comments