March Freebie

Any card can become a gift when you include a gift card, cash, or a billfold picture. This freebie is a gift card pocket with three glue tabs. It has a cute print and cut overlay of a chicken wearing glasses. The two layers can be mounted with a double sided foam adhesive circle. Or use an action mini wobble spring to make is swivel back and forth. The plaid pattern is not included in the download. Cut this piece from cardstock of your choice. 

The file is an SVG saved on Media Fire -  Gift Pocket Freebie File


There are many cutting file designers at Craftsuprint. Occasionally their designs are in the freebie vault. My friend Shirley has a blog to showcase her designs. Like me she also has several freebies. You can find her blog at Shirley's Cards




Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing Judith, really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judith, came over here after my lovely friend
    Shirley listed your blog....thanks for sharing and I am now following you as well.
    You may like to follow my blog too as I often display what I have of Shirley's designs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Great idea Judith, thank you, I saw your link over at Shirley's Cards and have decided to follow you too. Would you be able to add an email follower link or Bloglovin link? (It would then help me to visit more often!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bloglovin has been added to the right column. The April Freebie is now posted.

      Delete
  4. Super cute. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the lovely free SVG. Shirley sent me!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment