Welcome: Start at the beginning - my vision.

Hello and welcome to my blog. 

I’ve been designing greeting cards since April of 2015 using a Silhouette Cameo 3 and AC card stock. I am passionate about popup cards and books. We live in a time of sharing ideas and designs with other paper engineers. I have several designers I follow and learn through watching videos, belonging to Facebook groups, reading and self discovery. I also collect popup books and share with my two granddaughters. I try to impress upon them that popup books are for any generation. They are old enough now to enjoy the books on their own and start their own adventures with books on animals and fairies. This form of paper design is magical yet requires dedication to details. 

Butterfly Pop up Card by Judith Henry

My portfolio, however, is very diverse and includes intricate and whimsical designs. I like seeing how my designs are used. The first step is picking a great cards folder. I have a line of deckled card folders which complement other designer products on Craftsuprint. 

While the card making department has beautiful designs they can be enhanced by the folders I’ve designed. This line of cards has become very popular. Examples include adding stamped images, recycling cards received in prior years for new Christmas and birthday cards and making floral cluster and sentiments.

 


  


This blog is dedicated to informing, educating and helping you find designs that stimulate your creative side. I design for you and reinvest my commission into the products I produce. It is through your purchase that give purpose to my collection of books, the enjoyment of learning the design process and making friends along the way. Come join me on a path of discovering the art of cutting files. All suggestions welcomed.

Purchase designs through my shop at Craftsuprint. https://www.craftsuprint.com/judith-henry/



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments