Easter Basket Pop Up Card



This card is magical. It really is one of the most simplest 360 degree Pop Up cards to make with a great WOW factor. I have many cards based on this pop up mechanism. It is a very versatile design that can be used with other embellishments to create a wide range of baskets with flowers in it. I made it up in two different pallets. My husband likes the primary colored theme best.




There is also an assembly video on my YouTube channel.

While Pop Up cards are my passion I do create a lot of other card styles. Here are two from this years Easter collection.

I try to do a cross card for Easter. They are very versatile also. I've used them as Sympathy, confirmation and baptism cards also. This cross has special meaning. It is made with three crosses to represent the three crosses of crucifixion. The top layer highlights the nails for crucifixion. And the lilies represent life everlasting through resurrection. At least that was my thoughts as I put the card together.

This is another fun card. This one uses cardstock from Graphic 45. It has been in my stash a long time. They are so beautiful that it's hard to cut them up. I love the little chicks.

I'm going to move on to other cards and hopefully will continue to design a Pop Up card each month. If you have suggestions for one please leave me a comment.







Comments

  1. Lovely selection of Easter cards Judith, the basket one is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment