New Products for May

I have no one graduating this spring but I can imagine how many different ways this will happen all over the world. Some graduates will have drive by receptions. Several friends will rent out a church parking lot so family and friends can have a drive by parade handing a gift and/or a card to them. Make it special with a card especially designed for them. There are several popup cards in my shop but these are new for this year.

              

Is it raining cats and dogs where you are? Today we've had rain off and on which gets in the way of the yard work. Well, maybe that's just the excuse to make cards. Remember, however, our cutting machines sometimes has problems cutting humid paper.

Birds and Cats Deckled Folder                          Deckled Dog Folder          

Deckled edge cards are my hottest product. Last week it was cats and this week it is dogs. I understand that during our Covid shutdown more people acquired pets to bring happiness to the home. I love the dog walker card I made with a thinking of you sentiment. Check it out at in my gallery .



  

Have a good time whatever you are doing. It's good to be outside again enjoying the flowers.



Comments