May - Father’s Day Card Challenge

There have been several deckled sentiment cards. Tomorrow is Mother’s day and then in June we have Father’s Day. New in the shop is the Father’s Day card which matches the one designed for Mother’s Day. The sentiment folder in themselves can be used with your own designs. These two sentiment folders come with a graphic that can be used as embellishments for your own creation.

 Mother’s Day folder  and Father’s Day folder

Instead of a freebie this month I want to suggest a Father’s Day card challenge using any of my deckled or sentiment card folder products to create a Greeting card. When you purchase one of my products you are able to submit a photo of the card you make through your Craftsuprint account gallery. Your gallery item will be linked to my community gallery. As they are posted I will enter them in this challenge article with a link to the gallery post. Those submitting will be eligible for a £5 Craftsuprint gift certificate. The winner will be announced in this post on June 1, 2021. 

You can help with the selection of the winner by liking and commenting on the individuals gallery item.

I hope you find this challenge fun and are willing to participate:







These are a few examples of my deckled products.






Comments